A thriving Property PR agency in West London is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join and develop them into a future star of the business. They will also happily look at candidates at Account Executive level who are looking for career progression.
- Healthy pension scheme
- Time off over Christmas and New Year
- 30 days holiday
- Two long weekends a year
And much more!
The successful candidate will be working with a range of different clients that span across the Design/Architecture, UK and International Real Estate and Destination spheres and will join a team that prides itself on having a social and vibrant vibe and an entirely collaborative, family feel.
The agency itself operates in a unique way that sees them operate very closely with the Marketing division in order to get involved with the development of marketing programs, strategies, collateral and engaging with the consumer. This therefore offers the successful candidate an all-round experience with the perfect environment to grow and develop in an agency that is ever evolving.
- Assist with day-to-day execution of client programmes and contribute to client meetings such as taking minutes and providing reliable support.
- Develop good media contacts in areas relevant to client activity.
- Research and write press releases and features for internal approval.
- Liaise with the media with regards to forthcoming events, promotions and features.
- Help to mature younger members of the team.
- Create weekly and monthly reports.
- 6 months to a year’s experience in a PR agency environment – preferably in the Property sector.
- Well versed in PR techniques such as, event management and media relations.
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to identify priorities and manage your own time efficiently.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne