Do you aspire to be an essential member of one of the world’s largest and most successful communications firms? If so, then this is an opportunity you should not overlook!
This revered communications firm has established a foothold on virtually every continent on the planet thus expanding its powerful influence on a plethora of industries. Its modus operandi is to engage and ignite action on behalf of the most successful brands through a wide selection of revolutionary methods and means.
As a GM, you will be expected to become part of and lead exceptionally talented and high achieving teams whose main objectives are to cultivate award winning strategies for their clients. Furthermore, s/he will develop an office where talent and ingenuity is fostered.
As a GM, you will be:
• Leading and inspiring client teams to produce successful and memorable results
• Conceiving rewarding strategies that surpass client expectations
• Setting and achieving annual performance objectives
• Developing thriving employees with high potential
• In influencing and active member to the Eastern regional leadership team
• Assessing the marketplace and procuring new business
The ideal GM should possess:
• Marketplace and consumer sagacity that enables him/her to take effective decisions
• Prescient knowledge of client expectations and needs
• Avid builder of relationships between consumer and client as well as firm and client
• Ability to accurately fuse talented team members with innovative digital methods to generate exceptional outcomes
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Jamie McLaughlin on 212-601-1934 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne