In-House – Head of Communications – Cause Related Nonprofit - New York or DC
If you are passionate about engaging with people and believe in mission based national causes, read on!
This charity has advanced the national understanding of a US crisis, through the improvement of healthcare conditions and education.
With a superb senior management team and a committed staff, they are recognized as one of the most progressive organizations in their space.
The Head of Communications will play a crucial part in driving the brand awareness of the company, as well as growing the already desirable donor roster. You will be at the forefront of this philosophy – a vital part of their future success.
As the Head of Communications, you will be:
- Participate in and provide insight with the Board of Directors and larger community
- Identifying and strategically initiating potential new media relationships
- Develop advocacy communications strategies
- Inject new and innovative concepts to the pitch process for potential donor
- Conduct yourself as an ambassador of the firm and maintain knowledge of industry trends and new innovations
- Provide senior leadership and mentorship to exceptional junior staff
You should have:
- Extensive knowledge of public relations and communications
- Ideally political campaign experience
- Experience in non-profit organization or charity or healthcare
- Strong interpersonal skills and commercial acumen
- Ability to drive awareness at federal and state levels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Christine Kaplan on 646-461-7271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne