If you are a person with a passion for people, organization, efficiency, and are excited to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment this job is for you!
The Director of Operations, serves a vital role that connects the company together to ensure consistent and easy flowing day-to-day operations. Reporting directly to the President and CEO of the Agency, this position will collaborate on all accounting and budgeting related matters, HR for onboarding and offboarding, and with the Culture team to plan and execute all agency events. This role will also lead the effort to build out a West Coast office.
The agency is defined by their commitment to agency culture- a collaborative, fun environment where smart and passionate people come together and solve challenges as a team. This agency values their relationships and the connection between colleagues, clients and partners are the most important part of the business.
- Oversee existing vendor relationships, proactively seek out new technologies, partners and alternative methods of efficiency and work out a strategy for improving as necessary
- Manage, plan and set yearly operations budgets across all offices
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Own existing Partner/Vendor relationships and agreements
The Ideal Director of Operations:
- Extremely self-motivated, organized and reliable
- Able to multi-task and work efficiently with precise attention to detail
- Experience managing operations in an agency or start-up environment
- 8-10 years’ experience preferred