Resident of the Santa Barbara or near? We have a new hybrid role in Santa Barbara available.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial creative. You will be the only digital creative lead on this boutique so knowing your stuff is key! You’ll be working in direct collaboration with the CEO. Who will you report into you might ask? Great question. There is a lovely Director who will take on mentoring.
Position break down: 1/3 presentations ● 1/3 fact booklets ● 1/3 digital/creative
Expert in one or more of the below technologies? Excellent to hear, which one do you work in most? Which one do you work in least? We want to know.
- ADOBE = Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, After Effects (this is a +)
- Keynote experience is a must!
What type of digital work have you done? Social, banner ads, web ads, emails, print side aka brochures, marketing collateral, signage??
YOU’LL BE CREATING EVERYTHING!! Great opportunity for those who like to push boundaries and really capture some rather complex topics and rally the troops.
Intimidated to be the only creative on the team? Don’t be. This is your opportunity to take ownership of your work. This boutique team is making a BIG impact on the west coast especially. Turnover is low, vibes are great and you’ll have all the resources and support you need to succeed.
Interest in a conversation to learn more?
WITH your portfolio and CV. Your stellar portfolio is very important. This is a creative role after all.
You will join a small, lean and mean team that prioritizes meeting deadlines, delivering quality work product and offering honest advice to our clients that helps us earn their trust and a seat at the table. They are discrete, humble and polite, but hungry and accountable. A fit in the culture is as important as a fit in background.
As the Senior Design Manager, you will be responsible for leading the creation, production and editing of vast array of diverse communications materials including presentations, advertisements, video clips, GIFs, social media posts, infographics, brochures, charts, and documents. You must have the creative skills and the technical knowledge to design, edit, clip and produce these materials, with support from the team. At the same time, you must have a passion for digital design and creative, and a willingness to learn more about developing your “creative eye.”
Qualities and Attributes You Need to Succeed
- A drive to win and a focus on results
- A sense of humor
- An “addiction” to quality thinking and performance
- A commitment to personal mastery
- An attitude of team abundance
- A genuine care for others and a habit of being truthful even when it hurts
Components of the Compensation and Benefits You Earn
- Your base salary commensurate with your experience and KPI incentives
- Participation in the firm's 401K matching program
- Healthcare Benefits
- Paid vacation, sick leave and nine holidays
- An opportunity to work with a group of people who like to win and have fun
- An opportunity to play an integral part in the future of a growing, entrepreneurial firm by doing more of what you do best everyday