3 days in office
MUST HAVE: minimum 5 years in internal communications & directly responsible for career trajectory (not just oversight of work) of 1-2 direct reports
Do you live in the sunshine state of Florida ( specifically), and eager to collaborate with a caring team of communications professionals face-to-face daily? A brand-new role is available now with a leading healthcare provider.
- 6-8 years of experience is the concrete experience level we are searching for directly within communications.
- Experience in a large matrix/enterprise environment ( ) is necessary.
- Strategic communications experience specifically aligned with uniting and establishing a company’s messaging with to culture, mission, and strategy is an absolute MUST!
- This role is accountable for setting enterprise messaging, managing governance around enterprise communications, and ensuring consistency of voice across the company’s internal and external communication platforms.
- #1 on your list of requirements for a new company..."caring culture." Key word being This team cares about each other, and enjoy the on-site nature of their work and the mission behind the company (both professionally and personally).
- who work well in a fast paced, results-driven environment will fit in best with this team. This role requires to really lead internal comms strategies. A professional who pitches in, and rolls up their sleeves will be a brilliant fit! (let's put our heads together to come up with a fantastic plan).
- If you are an external communications pro, we love that, however, this role won't be ideal for you if that is solely your focus. experience within is key. The ability to external communications and media relations is vital.
- Don't worry, the team is 20 deep - and all have each other's backs.
- This Manager will and work closely with the Sr. Creative Director, Content Strategy Manager and executive leadership team.
- You will be using .
- While healthcare experience is ideal other adjacent industries will be considered.
The hiring team have a couple MUST HAVE’s they would like to share:
Your direct manager and Director of Communications says,
- Must have worked on an internal communications team where you’ve had proven success getting the buy in from employees. You’ve encouraged retention
- Must have a go getter attitude. Failure isn’t an option, you’re the creative type able to strategize innovative ways to engage employees
- Must have optimism and a strong passion for the brand and internal communications work
Your CHRO says,
- Must have a successful track record of internal employee communications and the ability to prove qualitative results – the ability to communicate with the c-suite as it relates to what’s going on in business. Ability to communicate/execute key points, yearly plans and employee engagement