Politics. Public Affairs. Renewable Energy. Net Zero – if these are the issues that drive you and that you are passionate about we have a truly exciting opportunity to discuss with you.
We are working with a hugely successful consultancy who have a positive and unique approach to consultancy and client management.
The Associate Director/Account Director role will focus on working with energy clients and will be responsible for
- Developing and implementing corporate communications and public affairs strategies
- Have a solid understanding of the energy sector
- Demonstrate a track record in influencing and providing counsel to c-suite
- You will have a deep understanding of government and the current political climate coupled with extensive energy experience
In return the role will offer you
- The opportunity to work with in a creative and innovative environment alongside senior leaders with a passion for doing things differently
- The opportunity to develop your skills and become a subject expert
- The opportunity to work on with high profile issues rich clients
- An attractive work/life balance
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne