Our client, a top 20 famous large integrated communications agency that is known as "the agency to work for", is looking for an ambitious SAM for their corporate team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in being a component part of campaigns which give national profile to globally famous brands from a corporate advisory and issues perspective.
The role includes leading internal teams, advising clients on business-critical issues, supporting with executive profiling and strat comms including advising on sensitive issues – from obesity (food & drink client) to the implication of AI (lifestyle tech client) for your famous clients.
You will also help drive the growth of the practice and shape an industry-leading team in a collaborative and fun environment. You will be able to actively demonstrate:
- Relevant experience in a top London or major regional PR agency
- An ability to lead client accounts from the moment you arrive, exuding confidence so that the team buys into you, clients respect your counsel and new business prospects want you working on their business
- A collaborative nature and ability to manage junior teams effectively whilst driving high standards of performance across your accounts as well as managing your senior team by reporting relevant issues up before they become a problem
- An excellent calibre of media and influencer contacts and an ability to lead from the front when it comes to sell ins and strategic media / influencer planning
- Proven ability to lead small-mid sized new business pitches from start to finish, and the ability to sell creatively and demonstrate strategic thinking as well as account handling basics
You will have:
- 5+ years' strong PR agency experience and currently at Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level
- Knowledge of handling complex stakeholder landscapes and managing serious issues on behalf of clients
- Experience of running inter-agency teams is desirable
- Ability to apply strategic thinking / solutions to client challenges across the business, the ability to tailor ideas and pitches to different audiences and create routes to engagement that are relevant to the clients
- Demonstrate expertise in channels beyond editorial media, and knowledge in how to engage target audiences (with organic and paid content) on platforms such as Linked In, Twitter and Facebook
- Proven experience in driving organic growth by understanding client needs and creating campaigns that they want to buy
- A strong writer - skilled at turning your hand to press releases, content pieces, media pitches as well as assisting with client and new business proposals
- A desire to consistently exceed client expectations in the development and delivery of client communications strategies for which you will be responsible
In addition to joining one of the most award-winning and famous London agencies and a generous package depending on experience, you will receive:
- Great working culture
- Matched pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Fluid working
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne
Executive Director, UK & Europe