Account Director– Spirits / Drinks - one account only! - Leading UK Consumer Agency
- Long established, stable and very highly regarded, award winning agency
- Exceptional reputation for creative and collaborative culture
- Awesome Central London offices (2 days a week in office but there is flex on this)
- A gorgeous team with no egos and a super friendly and supportive way of working
This exceptional agency is continuing to perform very strongly and is rising up the charts. As such, it is looking to make a number of hires to work on one global drinks account. This is a remarkable opportunity for an outstanding Senior Account Manager or established Account Director to join one of the UK's best performing, highly credentialed and very integrated consumer communications consultancies.
This agency provides an outstanding environment of support and development, which coupled with exciting, challenging and highly rewarding client and campaign portfolio, makes this role a genuinely exciting opportunity.
You should have 6+ years’ experience, preferably within consumer / food & drink sector, with spirits & alcohol brands as ideal experience. This role is global work, so whilst global experience is preferred, the agency hires more on DNA, so they'll be looking for someone who is as friendly, collaborative and creative as everyone in the growing team, and someone who is genuinely team-driven as opposed to ego-driven. Egos are left at the door!
To be considered for the above roles you should have:
- Proven PR / communications agency experience
- Polished relationship, client and campaign management skills
- Strong media relationships and nose for news
- Proven experience of providing creative solutions to client challenges
- Demonstrable experience in driving and delivering impactful social media and influencer campaigns
- Strong interest and desire to continue to broaden skills across social, digital and integrated campaigns
- Strong writing / editing skills and attention to detail
- Highly motivated approach and desire to deliver and progress
- Ability to manage budgets
- Team orientated, driven and ambitious personality - whilst remaining collaborative and collegiate in all that you do.
In this role, you would be working on one globally loved and admired drinks client, so in terms of bandwidth this is a dream role. In return, a supportive, stable, collegiate and professional yet fun working environment and benefits await the successful applicant. Note that base salary is dependent on experience.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information please contact Penny Porter: [email protected]
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London - Los Angeles – Sydney – Melbourne
General Manager, UK & Europe