Title: Project Manager/Account Director
Industry: PR/Communications and CSR
Join an exciting, leading agency that understands that the lines of contemporary communications are merging and has decided to choose courage over comfort in every aspect of their work. As one of the most decorated PR groups in the United States, it is the perfect time to join this exceptional team.
The account director will play a key strategic, management and leadership role in the agency. They will work closely with VPs/SVPs/EVPs to deliver the best-quality work that meets and exceeds program KPIs across client(s). As account director, you will be tasked with driving the day-to-day project management and delivery on our clients’ needs in collaboration with the wider account team(s).
- Proactive management of day-to-day client contact with assigned clients via email, phone and in person (when appropriate)
- Organization of regular WIP meetings relating to status updates on assigned accounts, both internally and externally with client or partner agencies
- Development and consistent updating of assigned internal and client WIP documents
- Liaison with internal teams, locally and globally, with regard to work in progress on a daily basis via phone, email, Teams chat and in person
- Constant management of client and internal team (senior, peer, junior) expectations surrounding key deliverables on assigned accounts
- Management of account admin, including but not limited to job setup and distribution, daily timesheet management/completion, server/document organization and management, SOW/estimate development, support to account service team in finance management/billing, and organizing internal and client team meetings
- Management of approval processes both internally and with client
- Support in development of account reconciliations to ensure adherence to allocated budgets and inform resource allocation and utilization in most effective/efficient manner across assigned accounts
- Development of detailed project plans and delivery timelines based on agreed client deliverables and expectations in line with agreed agency process and using assigned tools
- Liaison with internal teams surrounding delivery on client deadlines and expectations
- Management, completion, submission and oversight of timely resource booking requests in line with agency process
- Collaboration with account team and relevant leads in management of projects and “Business as Unusual” deliverables on assigned accounts
- Present strategies and programs to clients and win their approval
- Display strong writing, editing, listening and verbal communications skills
- Identify key priorities/deliverables for clients and manage expectations
- Maintain strong client contacts and create new ideas and initiatives
- Regularly monitor client’s program goals, address challenges and successes, and reevaluate as necessary
- Manage account resources to ensure successful program delivery within budget
- Oversee the implementation of programs, projects and/or events in conjunction with the team
- Ensure that team members are confident with the client communications objectives, strategy and activities, and have the ability to deliver them
- Oversee timely, accurate and insightful reporting by the team
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in communications, liberal arts, business or marketing
- Experience: Seven to ten years of PR agency experience
- Technical: Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Additional: Organized, responsive and proactive
*Remote work schedule
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ link.
For any further information on this opportunity, please email [email protected] in the strictest confidence.
Please note: due to the high volume of applicants, if you have not heard from Capstone Hill Search, you have unfortunately not been selected for this role. We may be in touch in the future with other opportunities more relevant to you.
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across North America, UK & Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne