This agency's robust portfolio of brand campaigns, cross-categorical experience, and a deep rolodex of industry relationships have captured them the loyalty of some of the world’s most prestigious companies, including luxury and lifestyle brands, retailers, tech start-ups, publishers, personalities, non-profit organizations and hospitality groups. Be a part of this trend-setting PR and communications agency that is constantly pushing the boundaries of what it means to create, introduce, and proliferate brand narratives through marketing solutions. This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of dynamic, highly motivated and innovative people who are continuously creating leading-edge content.
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented candidate who takes initiative to fill the Account Executive role in the Consumer-Packaged Goods Division. This is a mid-senior level position for those with 4+ years’ experience planning, arranging and executing all PR and communication activities.The ideal candidate for the account executive position needs adept leadership skills, excellent writing and communication stills, and an in-depth knowledge of CPG.
- Assists with managing accounts.
- Serves as account lead for at least one account.
- Drafts press releases, media alerts, client bios, media plans, strategies, proposals and client communications.
- Pitch client content to national and regional publications, across print, broadcast, and online.
- Drafts competitor analysis and trend spotting and relaying findings to clients.
- Ensures client requests are fulfilled, delivered on time and are value producing.
- Reviews call agenda and reports.
- Supervises junior staff on client related tasks.
What You Bring
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- 3-5 years PR experience and excellent (written and verbal) communications skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership experience
- Proven track record of placements.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Knowledge of Cision and Fashion GPS (preferred)
- Superb leadership skills.
- Proactive and productive attitude
- A rolodex of media contacts.
- Social Media experience.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information email Carol Schenkler at:
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne