- Looking for and a ?
- A growing global agency whoand your professional development?
- The opportunity to be ?
As an , you will be joining an award-winning public relations agency that prioritizes
- Industry leading practice group.
- One who for its team members and clients equally.
- An agency with in , and .
- The innovative and successful in the world
- Professional services and emerging technology clients serving
- Clients within fintech, cybersecurity, compliance, ESG, the circular economy, real estate, AI, SaaS, and more.
- A team of experts who value , , and professionals.
You’ll play a key role on accounts, work closely with a team of crack media and thought leadership specialists, and on a range of issues.
- 5-8 years experience working with and
- Demonstrated track record working with the top-tier and the relevant trade news media securing coverage for CEOs, CIOs, investment strategists, and PMs.
- Experience in special matters, from and to and and .
- The and project solutions into over . The uniqueness of our global cross-border model is a key source of professional development and a driver of our growth.
- The firm is seeing providing .
- This AM will work closely with the and be active in new business development and marketing the firm by creating blogs and other content.
- The firm’s .
- The firm prides itself on having developed a corporate culture that is , all with a and doing it together as a team.
- Starting compensation commensurate with experience, a 6-month performance based “bump”, and an end-of-year annual bonus
- A generous professional development budget
- Significant employer health care contributions, including vision and dental plus short and long-term disability and life coverage
- Profit sharing
- Safe harbor contributions to the company 401k plan
- New business development commission
- DEI-oriented work environment and abundant non-compensation benefits (i.e., generous PTO, remote and flexible work schedule, company social events, mental health support)