NEW YORK based PR communications experts...
- Looking for fantastic work/life balance and a flexible schedule?
- A growing global agency who values YOU and your professional development?
- The opportunity to be deeply involved and seen?
APPLY and/or EMAIL me directly at [email protected] to learn more.
Here's a sneak peek...
As an Account Manager (5-8 years’ experience), you will be joining an award-winning public relations agency that prioritizes professional growth and diversity & inclusion.
What type of business will you join?
- Industry leading B2B financial services practice group.
- One who truly cares for its team members and clients equally.
- An agency with global reach in New York, London and Hong Kong.
Who will you work with?
- The most innovative and successful asset managers in the world
- Professional services and emerging technology clients serving financial services companies.
- Clients within fintech, cybersecurity, compliance, ESG, the circular economy, real estate, AI, SaaS, and more.
- A team of experts who value driven, creative, and detail-oriented professionals.
What does the scope look like?
You’ll play a key role on accounts, work closely with a team of crack media and thought leadership specialists, and directly advise clients on a range of issues.
What skills are most important to bring to the table?
- 5-8 years PRagency experience working with financial services clients and managing a team.
- Demonstrated track record working with the top-tier and the relevant trade news media securing coverage for CEOs, CIOs, investment strategists, and PMs.
- Experience in special matters, from IPOs and SPACs to issues and crisis management and litigation PR.
- The team speaks 10 languages globally and project solutions into over two dozen media markets including Brazil and Mexico. The uniqueness of our global cross-border model is a key source of professional development and a driver of our growth.
- The firm is seeing rapid global growth, providing strategic marketing solutions, from branding to influencer marketing, paid media strategies tied to thought leadership and website development.
- This AM will work closely with the Global Management Team and be active in new business development and marketing the firm by creating blogs and other content.
- The firm’s CEO is also the founder and deeply involved in client work and mentoring executives.
- The firm prides itself on having developed a corporate culture that is collaborative, mutually supportive, and ambitious, all with a keen eye on doing excellent work and doing it together as a team.
In your first year, you would receive:
- Starting compensation commensurate with experience, a 6-month performance based “bump”, and an end-of-year annual bonus
- A generous professional development budget
- Significant employer health care contributions, including vision and dental plus short and long-term disability and life coverage
- Profit sharing
- Safe harbor contributions to the company 401k plan
- New business development commission
- DEI-oriented work environment and abundant non-compensation benefits (i.e., generous PTO, remote and flexible work schedule, company social events, mental health support)
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ link.
For any further information on this opportunity, please email [email protected] in the strictest confidence.
Please note: due to the high volume of applicants, if you have not heard from Capstone Hill Search, you have unfortunately not been selected for this role. We may be in touch in the future with other opportunities more relevant to you.
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across North America, UK & Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australasia
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne