Independent B2B technology agency working into some of the most talked about brands within technology and media, is looking for an Account Manager to join the team.
About the Agency
- A rapidly growing, independently-owned B2B technology agency. They design and deliver integrated campaigns for some of the most talked about brands in media and technology.
- From start-ups to global leaders, they can offer the chance to work on a range of campaigns across: entertainment and live news and sports; the next wave in arts and immersive experiences; new ways of doing business, driven by the power of technology; next-gen 5G mobile networks, creating a better society.
- They offer a friendly, collegiate team culture and offer excellent work/life balance, including flexible working hours and a hybrid office/home working policy.
- PR Week Top 25 Technology agency
The Role – Account Manager
- We are looking for someone to drive delivery of integrated communication campaigns that incorporate media, analyst and influencer relations, trade-show events, speaker and award opportunities, and digital content creation and promotion
- Help develop strategic plans, lead day-to-day account management and client counsel, manage work pipelines, and track against KPIs
- Ensure junior team members are fully briefed, understand the tasks they need to act on, and are supported in managing their workloads
- Develop proactive story ideas and work with teams to drive newsjacking opportunities that will land coverage in a broad range of top-tier trade and mainstream media
- Assist in new business brainstorms and pitches
- Salary between £30-35,000 p/a (according to experience).
- 25 days paid holiday (plus Bank and Public Holidays) per calendar year. For each additional 12 months of completed, continuous service, you will be given an additional day of leave up to a maximum of 30 days per annum.
- Professional development support to help you build the career that’s right for you.
- HEKA membership – with monthly credit to select from over 1000 health and wellbeing experiences, classes, and products.
- Achievement-based bonus scheme.
- Regular team socials (recent events include dinners/drinks, street art tours, table tennis, curling… the office has free pizza/drinks nights every Thursday)
To hear more about this exciting opportunity and others we are recruiting for, please contact Amy Wilson without delay.
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications,
stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne