An incredible and highly-ranked integrated agency is looking for a dedicated, hard-working Account Manager to join their Nonprofit team in New York. If you want to be part of a growing organization and are looking to work with a talented team and are a determined PR professional, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This exceptional, full-service communications agency has clients in various sectors of PR, with a brilliant reputation in the Nonprofit and CSR spaces. With a client roster that packs a punch, you’re guaranteed to stretch those creative muscles!
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for leading a fantastic team, driving the business forward, delivering high-level strategic advice to clients, all while being part of a fantastic, independent and high-ranked agency.
The Account Manager role:
- Building and maintaining key relationships with exclusive clients
- Contributing innovative ideas to high-profile campaigns
- Proactively identifying clients’ communications goals and delivering on them
- Top tier media outreach
The ideal Account Manager:
- Experience in the political or nonprofit space
- Innovative, imaginative and inspiring
- Born leader with superb communications judgment and instincts
- Ability to take initiative and be hands-on with all aspects of preparations and logistics
- An eagerness for knowledge and an inquisitive mind
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information email Jacqueline Haranzo at [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Los Angeles – Chicago – London – Sydney – Melbourne