Following on from a very busy year, the best PR agency in London is looking to further grow their marker-leading Business and Technology team by hiring an ambitious Account Manager or Senior Account Manager.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s top Business & Technology accounts and get involved in some of the most exciting comms programmes in the industry. A spell at this agency will turbo-boost your career in a way no other agency can offer.
Along the way you will get exposed to the latest thinking in brand-building, marketing comms and public relations especially all things digital and social.
- Technology PR background
- Encouraging mentor to less experienced team members
- Someone who strikes to build excellent relationships with key influencers and top journalists
- Keen writer with ability to generate new campaign ideas
- Deliver the highest quality content and be super-responsive to client requests
- Some of the biggest clients in the industry
- Ensure that all writing is of high standard and error-free
- Fantastic working environment and excellent long term career opportunities
- Regular training
- 360 reviews and personal development plans
- Flexible working
- Health and dental insurance
- Plenty of company socials
- Two month sabbatical after four years (paid!)
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call David Zaranka: 020 7017 3084– [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne