An independent communications agency with exciting household name clients spanning the likes of Amazon, Easyjet, Shell and Honda. They have been established for over 15 years and deliver creative campaigns that blend together creative, PR/media, experiential, social and content.
It’s an exciting time to join as they are growing with some fantastic new business wins, organic account growth and several new senior hires. Size wise, they are a team of around 25 and have a great benefits package including:
➢ Café Nero coffee afternoons
➢ Discounts on everything from the cinema, hotels.com, gym membership and various retail stores
➢ Free breakfast every day
➢ Flexible working
➢ Cycle to work scheme
➢ Mobile phone insurance
➢ Free annual eye test and discounts on glasses from Vision Express
➢ Axa Health Select
➢ Buy and sell up to 5 days holiday a year
➢ Discretionary profit share bonus
➢ 25 days holiday
➢ CIPR individual membership
➢ Training including 2 full days CIPR workshops, 2 School of Life Classes, monthly internal training and external speakers
The Role – Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
The AM/SAM should have experience delivering high profile brand PR campaigns, excellent media relations skills, a love of great ideas and a strong understanding of social and digital comms.
We are looking for a can do-er who is naturally curious with an entrepreneurial spirit, with a hunger to work on ambitious campaigns with leading clients.
The AM/SAM will need to:
• Be comfortable managing high profile consumer brand accounts to an extremely high standard – with a big focus on media and social relations
• Provide an extremely high level of rigour, account servicing and project management
• Be able to manage events and experiential activity as part of a wider campaign, managing multiple stakeholders and suppliers
• Deliver compelling content as part of broader brand PR campaigns
• A good team player, able to nurture and empower your junior team and play your part in a success team
• Excellent at the basics: writing, project management, reporting and managing budgets
In return this role will provide you with excellent career progression, an exciting client portfolio and a competitive salary and benefits package.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity and others we are recruiting for, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw without delay. E: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations.
Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.