Account Director—Strategic Communications firm focused on Financial and Consumer Technology—San Francisco
An industry leading and highly ranked Strategic Communications firm focused on Consumer Technology is looking for a dedicated, collaborative, self-directed and ambitious Account Supervisor to join their team. If you’re looking to work with big brands and an incredible team, keep reading!
This rapidly growing agency is dynamic and their client list includes some of the worlds most recognizable tech and financial services companies globally. This firm is highly collaborative with an “all hands on deck” approach.
The Account Supervisor role:
Helping companies in financial services, consumer technology, B2B technology, professional services, and other industries to better tell their corporate story to key audiences across channels.
• Operating autonomously – able to lead multiple client teams, manage various client programs on their own
• Strong budget management capabilities
• Identifying new business opportunities within existing client – including developing presentations, proposals and budgets
• Team leadership and team building
• Top tier national media outreach
• Overseeing/supporting aspects of clients’ social media and digital campaigns including content calendar development and execution
The ideal Account Supervisor:
In-depth knowledge of Consumer Tech trends and industry sector events
Proven experience in managing numerous account teams
Strong network of media contacts
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• BA or BS degree
• Approximately 6-8 years of agency public relations experience.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward program!
For more information email Carol Schenkler [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
Los Angeles- New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne