Digital Marketing opportunity at Account Manager level with one of our exceptional clients! This one is really not to be missed out on… You will report straight into the Director of Digital Marketing and truly be able to determine your own journey career wise.
Setup and implement web tracking solutions. To provide analytics- based strategic insights and directions in the development of media & communications initiatives, and be a significant contributor of the team providing insights and recommendation.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Work closely with key leads across the organization to understand reporting needs, new product requirements and business opportunities.
- Providing analytic, integrated marketing solutions to improve client decision-making
- Tracking marketplace, technology, and consumer demographic trends within and across
- Analyze Web site behavior using Web analytics tools to determine areas of site improvement
- Designing and conducting analysis, interpreting results and synthesizing recommendations.
- Uphold best standards practice in terms of data cleanliness, data management and tracking across websites including the new in-house web team developing the new website modular system which will be used by all event properties.
- Create simple dashboards that visualize data and provide insights in a simple way to all levels of management
- Be pro-active in suggesting and scoping improvements to ways of working, connecting data sources and providing solutions to improve the business within your areas of expertise.
- Proficient in rolling out tracking solutions (Experience with Adobe tech stack preferred but not essential)
- Assist the paid media managers in identifying trends within campaign by integrating channel data
Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrable/established experience in working in the Business Intelligence and analytics landscape.
- Demonstrable experience of Digital Marketing, Online, Media or ecommerce.
- Experience in using web analytics platforms and software packages such as Google Product
Suite, Adobe Product Suite.
- Some experience in analytics and reporting best practices (thorough understanding of standard analytics, report builder tools, and online analytics metric).
- Knowledge of emerging trends and practices in customer intelligence and data warehouse fields.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Claire Wiseman to discuss in strictest confidence. E: [email protected]
Apply below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago — LA – London – Sydney – Melbourne