An agency with a global outreach, high profile clients and a renowned reputation are looking for an Associate Director to join their ever-expanding Financial PR team.
The successful candidate will get the fantastic opportunity of travelling around the world with the agency having over 70 offices worldwide. Along with the chance to go abroad, other benefits include 25 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays, a gym membership, a healthy pension and many more.
The agency have recently hired a new Head of Capital Markets and is looking to make his first strategic hire a key one as the new Associate Director will be given great autonomy over some of the agency’s most profitable, global clients. This is follow a very success 2017 which saw the agency make great strides in winning new business and growing teams in many different sectors including Corporate and Consumer as well as their Financial teams.
- Act as senior counsel to clients, supporting the development of their communications strategies as a whole
- Work with senior account leads to take responsibility for client servicing and performance, profitability, resourcing, forecasting and billing
- Oversee account teams, providing leadership and guidance to colleagues whilst also identifying development and training opportunities for the team
- Shape and steer the strategy for clients’ ongoing engagement with the media, analyst and investor community as well as being the day to day lead on mergers, acquisitions, IPOs, fundraisings, issues, and crisis
- Work with the senior team to grow existing and win new business, leading on pitches, networking for leads and developing opportunities to extend our relationships with clients where appropriate
- Must have agency experience in the Capital Markets/PLC sector.
- Experience of handling all media enquiries (including hostile and reactive media enquiries) and tailoring client messages and objectives as appropriate
- Ability to manage junior team members, develop strong working relationships and support their development
- Keen attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne