A world-renowned Financial Publishing powerhouse is currently seeking an Associate Director to join their rapidly-growing PR team. If you are an innovative and ambitious individual with a mind for PR and events, and a passion for financial news, this could be the role/company for you!
As a global leader in news and business, this organization is currently looking for a seasoned PR and events expert to join their New York office and continue to grow their already extraordinary business. Our client is dedicated to pursuing accuracy and innovation, and is looking for a motivated PR and events professional to join the team.
As an Associate Director, you will be an essential part of this thriving company, using your knowledge and skills to create the best experience possible. The ideal candidate is an established leader with superb technology, organizational and problem-solving skills
The Associate Director role:
- Developing and growing the organization’s communications program
- Identifying communications goals and delivering on them
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Expertise in implementing new and unique strategic campaigns
The Ideal Associate Director:
- Strong grounding in financial services, technology or media
- In-depth knowledge of related trends and industry sector events
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in managing numerous account teams
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information email Jacqueline Haranzo on: [email protected].
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne