An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to join one of the biggest FMCG retailers as a Campaigns Director within the health arm of the business.
A household name in the FMCG, Food & Drink and retail space, this company gets a huge amount of attention from the press and is one of the UK’s biggest brands. They continue to innovate to ensure they are ahead of the competition, with regular new initiatives and exciting product developments – from launching vegan ranges, trialling artificial intelligence in-store and continuing to always diversify their product offerings.
The company HQ has a fantastic vibe – with an on-site gym, heavily subsidised cafes, football and basketball court, with suppliers regularly setting up pop up food and drink stalls. The culture is trusting and flexible – as long as you get your work done, there’s no clock watching - giving you an incredible work life balance on top of a great benefits package that ensures employee retention remains incredibly strong.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the development and delivery of the brand's campaign priorities with a focus on health. This is an exceptional role for the right senior candidate, you will report straight into the campaign director with no direct reports, the role really is to focus on the job in hand.
A full job spec can be provided upon application but key responsibilities will include:
- Managing important partnerships with three key charities
- Devising stakeholder and comms plans, working hand in hand with the media and PR teams
- Lots of internal liaison with different teams - pulling together and co-ordinating all relevant activity
- No activation in this role to be clear
- Experience in policy development and can influence politics
- In house background preferred but agency experience will also be considered
- Experience steeped in health campaigning
- Strong working with senior leaders across the business
- Examples of building campaigns at national, local level, influencing policticians, NGO's etc
- Experience in managing crisis
- A salary of £75,000 - £90,000 DOE
- Annual bonus up to 45% of annual salary
- Private healthcare and health screening every 2 years
Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day
10% savings in store
- A retirement savings plan – 6-10% contribution rate
Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
Buy As You Earn Scheme
Save As You Earn Scheme
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Claire Wiseman to discuss in strictest confidence. E: [email protected]
Apply below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago — LA – London – Sydney – Melbourne