- Develop and execute CEO internal and external communications strategy, in collaboration with communications colleagues, content team, and the Office of the CEO
- Define and manage CEO social media and thought leadership presence, including tactics, channels and massages for highest impact and reach of CEO, in collaboration with content and Marketing teams
- Partner with communications colleagues to plan and implement a creative and impactful internal communications program to engage globally distributed team of 1,800+
- Lead the development and implementation of editorial strategy and calendar to support platform and alignment to business goals and desired outcomes for the CEO
- Track CEO communications activities such as speaking engagements, internal communications, media, and events and proactively manage supporting social and promotion
- Write and/or edit briefing materials and scripting/messaging for internal keynotes, external presentations and thought leadership, memos, media engagements, social media platforms, interviews and events.
- Plan and execute CEO webcasts and live video broadcasts
- Manage CEO video productions with internal resources and external vendors, including content development and post-production reviews
- Partner closely with social and digital media and public relations teams to build CEO presence and actively build our brand and promote our mission and purpose in market – both proactively building a voice in the market and reacting to events and opportunities as they occur.
- Implement processes to ensure efficient and effective planning, content development and execution across all aspects of executive communications, working in partnership with other communications leads.
- Determine and develop metrics for success for executive communications, define the plan to measure KPIs, and utilize data and insights from metrics and feedback channels to inform and refine strategy.
- Measure the success of CEO communications and make ongoing improvements based on results.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4-7 years of media relations or PR communications experience in a business, media, government or non-profit environment.
- Experience in executive communications directly supporting leadership of a company or comparable entity; experience in large, global B2B technology and SaaS companies a plus.
- Experience working with opinion formers and members of the media to advance strategic objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: strong writer and storyteller that can draft compelling messaging for use in press releases, messaging documents, press presentations, bylines, blogs, and more.
- Ability to influence and build effective relationships with leaders.
- Ability to create high-quality work, calmly and with good judgment in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and respond to time-sensitive requests.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ link.
Please note: due to the high volume of applicants, if you have not heard from Capstone Hill Search, you have unfortunately not been selected for this role. We may be in touch in the future with other opportunities more relevant to you.
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across North America, UK & Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne