Title: Communications Manager - Private Equity Firm
Location: Fully remote for now, but London based office
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 DOE + generous bonus + additional benefits inc private healthcare
An exciting and rare opportunity to go in house at a private equity firm.
This company is a world leader in private equity with over $100 billion of assets under management and a global network of over 20 local offices. With a record year last year, there's been no slowing of their success.
They are one of the few private equity firms with an established communications team (with a remit that includes internal and digital comms) and several senior figures with a wealth of experience to learn and gain inspiration from.
Culturally it's a firm with super smart people, so personality wise you'll be energetic, ambitious and able to have discussions with senior executives. An interest in private equity is essential.
The Role - Communications Manager
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for someone with an interest in the private equity space to gain a position in a top firm, really flexing your skills and expanding your repertoire. The role will cover both internal and external communications, however if you only have experience of external comms that's not an issue as you'll learn on the job.
Experience of working on private equity clients either at a communications agency or in house is preferred, but candidates with broader financial services experience will also be considered.
A JD can be provided upon application but key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the firm's PR and external reputation management
- Drafting Q & A's, content for LinkedIn and press releases (external) and content/news articles for the company intranet and internal email campaigns (internal)
- Assisting in the management of media enquiries and reactive crisis communications
- Managing multiple PR agency relationships
- Developing the internal communications strategy of the firm to cater for a rapidly changing work environment across multiple offices
- Developing internal relationships within the firm
- Strong writing skills
- Experience of working with private equity clients (in house or agency) preferred, or financial services at a minimum
- Ability to manage multiple projects, priorities and personalities
- Superior levels of organisation, time management and attention to detail
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence. E: [email protected]
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourn