An exciting and rare opportunity to go in house at a private equity firm.
This company is a market-leading private equity investor with a respected reputation and ambitious management team that achieves accelerated growth, both in the UK and internationally. With one of the largest investment and specialist research teams in its market, the firm differentitates itself by deploying buy and build strategies into resilient, growth sectors often via off-market transactions or through close advisor relationships.
The firm is particuarly well known for its expertise in a number of areas including health and education and have recently expanded and added to its repetoire in other sectors including technology. As a result, this growth role has been created in order to market the firm's capabilities in these new focus areas.
We're looking for someone from a PR/communications background who's been exposed to a wide variety of responsiblities and is willing to roll up their sleeves, whether that's getting on the phone to a journalist, writing a blog or running a LinkedIn advertising campaign.
Experience of working on private equity clients either at a communications agency or in house is strongly preferred, but candidates with broader financial services experience will also be considered.
The key element of the role will be writing so someone who's an excellent writer and can draft materials for a wide range of channels and audiences is the priority. Perhaps you're an ex journalist who went into communications and wants more exposure to this in your current role, or simply want to flex this area of expertise more.
A full JD can be provided upon application but some key responsibilities will include:
- Generating content and messaging ideas to promote the firm's activities and news
- Drafting content for a wide range of audiences and channels e.g. LinkedIn, blogs, e-shots, press releases, marketing brochures
- Media relations: there isn't a huge amount of media relations in this role but you'll be required to build relationships with relevant trade media
- Third party/agency management: working with agencies where relevant e.g. creating film content for social channels, e shots and improvements to the website
- Manage events and the creation of relevant marketing/content resulting from those events
- Strong writing skills and an enjoyment of writing essential
- Experience of working with private equity clients (in house or agency) preferred, or financial services at a minimum
- Likely works in a small team or agency with broad ranging responsiblities as opposed to a fully stocked, silo'd team
- Organised and happy to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence. E: [email protected]
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne