This award-winning, forward thinking, integrated PR & content agency has an excellent diverse portfolio from drinks to health to travel via food & drink. With a boutique nature and a team full of entrepreneurial energy and experience, this agency is part of a larger group and works very much as a wider integrated team offering so much more than "just PR".
Why this role is required
This is a small team winning exciting new business. It is now time to hire another creative and commercially minded senior member of staff who can lead a team and build relationships across the group, grow client business and write winning pitches.
Who we need
An experienced Associate Director or Director with big brand, big budget, blue chip experience - UK and preferably global. Recent experience preferably agency side. Specifically, this person will be working with brands ranging from food & drink to government to big brand consumer and boutique start up brands, a real mix.
We are looking for cultural fit – someone who has a can-do attitude and doesn’t mind getting stuck in, no matter their level. This is a dynamic, loyal and close team who really put our heart and soul into the business.
In terms of skill sets, the following are the most important:
- Able to build relationships with senior stakeholders, clients and team members alike
- Able to write a deck independently and run a pitch with multiple agencies
- Commercially strong - entrepreneurial
- Strategic thinking and creative ideas - this is about integrated thinking and strong stories, not old school surveys
- Independently able to crack on, but a strong team player, willing to roll their sleeves up and collaborate
- Good social / digital knowledge would be fantastic
- Team leadership & collaborative nature – no egos please!
- Strong presentation skills
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne
General Manager, UK & Europe