As the worlds of PR and content have collided, so have the skills and talent required in this top agency. Already working across an enviable list of consumer brands, this winning team are looking to take it to the next level with the addition of a Consumer Creative Director.
About the Agency:
- A communications/PR agency within a wider integrated group that offer services across advertising, media buying, digital, shopper marketing and more – meaning that for some of their large clients they can work on huge integrated campaigns
- Big name clients including the likes of Emirates, Amazon, Alpen, Starbucks, Canon and Nintendo
- Fully integrated with specialists in influencer marketing, digital, social & broadcast to add extra dedicated experience where needed
Culture & Benefits:
- Team of around 65 – they share Christmas parties with the rest of the integrated group which is about 400 in total!
- They hold speaker breakfasts every 2 weeks to keep staff inspired and tapped into industry trends and knowledge sharing. Anyone can suggest a topic and previous speakers have included senior people from Red Bull, Instagram and Buzzfeed
- Down time Thursdays in the office with drinks and pizza
- A bar in the basement!
- Bonus scheme
- Gym membership
- Company phone
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual leave
The Role – Creative Director
As a Creative Director, your primary role will be to produce great consumer PR ideas in all their forms, working with the PR teams to generate innovative, integrated and ultimately award winning campaigns. You'll need to be from a communications background, as their work is rooted in earned media. Proven agency experience is a must!
- As a talented Creative Director you’ll have 10 years plus PR Agency experience and the ability and initiative to take control of briefs and lead the creative
- Ability to lead and mentor teams and inspire our people and clients by providing vision, inspiration and solutions to the challenges we’re set
- You’ll have a proven understanding of what works in the earned media space and a highly creative track record of developing headline grabbing creatives
- You’ll embody and advocate a strong creative culture and champion that through the agency
- Creation of broader campaign content (working with a range of teams, and where relevant, suppliers) e.g. video, photography, editors, post production houses etc.
- A solid commercial understanding and a proven track record of commercialising ideas.
- Ability and desire to write end-to-end ‘client ready’ powerpoint decks for client
- Identify opportunities from the many briefs and brands that we work on, and develop the ones that particularly stand out as being a creative opportunity
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne