Role: Senior PR Account Manager
Location: Brighton (hybrid working)
Salary: £40-55k (dependant on experience)
Start Date: Immediate
How does flexible working to suit your life, a dog friendly office and half day Fridays spent on the beach sound?
Our client is an exciting, award winning agency acknowledged by peers in national awards and they are looking at setting up a new office in Brighton. As such, we are looking for an ambitious Senior Account Manager or Account Director who would be excited to be the client-facing lead for this office and to work with the founding partner to build the offer.
In this role, you would lead and grow the team, working closely with senior management to build the consumer PR proposition from scratch. There are plenty of big brand consumer clients already in the business, but the newness in this sense is the Brighton presence. As such, this role will suit someone who is hungry and ambitious, but who also thrives with a degree of autonomy but who is also open and willing to learn as you’ll be working closely with some very experienced seniors to build the offer.
You would be instrumental in how the agency defines, delivers and measures traditional PR activity for a range of consumer brands and in helping the business deliver the new business strategy in this area. All whilst shaping your own career and increasing your own presence in the industry.
- You will have at least 5 years’ experience working in a similar role, preferably agency side, and will join the business with an impressive track record of project managing and delivering PR creative campaigns for B2B and B2C brands – smashing expectations and making impact in all that you do.
- You’ll have experience managing, training and inspiring people to achieve their potential, whilst building strong relationships with journalists and clients.
- You will LOVE PR, love working in PR, love delivering creative campaigns, be confident in speaking to clients and be inspirational when pitching and presenting to new business.
- You’ll have a solid understanding of a broad range of PR, SEO and social metrics.
- You’ll have natural excellent people and project management skills
- You’ll be a great communicator, both verbal and written
So what’s in it for you?
- A significant career move and a platform to shine
- An opportunity to learn from some highly experienced and industry-acknowledged senior talent
- An opportunity to move into a senior leadership role in time, leading the Brighton offer
- Plenty of training opportunities to ensure you are always developing
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Half day Fridays – hit the beach early!
- Dog friendly office
- Flexible working to suit you
- Birthdays off
- The agency would fully equip you with all relevant tech – they use Macs
- And all the benefits you’d expect, pension etc.
- Finally, this is an inclusive agency that loves difference and thrives on an exciting mix of unique minds – diversity is at the heart of the business so you will feel welcomed from day one
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne
Fill the form below to apply for this role: