Corporate Communications & Investor Relations Manager
Communications & Investor Relations Manager – Highly innovative Biotech leader
- Exceptional global organisation
- Exciting & highly innovative environment with diverse comms challenges
- Reporting to and working directly with CEO
Our client is an exceptionally innovative and highly respected, Australian headquartered global biopharmaceutical company, with strong near and long-term growth prospects. As a result of the organisation's growing market presence and innovative new products approaching market, they are seeking an outstanding and proven Corporate Communications and Investor Relations Manager to join their communications team and work closely with the CEO, Board and senior leaders of the business.
You should have 5 plus years’ corporate communications experience. Your industry sector experience may be varied, however experience working within regulated & listed communications environments and with investors would be highly advantageous.
To be considered for the above role you should have:
- Demonstrable experience devising successful corporate communications strategies with innovative business environments
- Sound interest/knowledge of innovative & science based industries and be excited by global and scientific communications challenges
- Very strong writing skills and highly competent in diverse content generation
- Polished diplomacy and very strong relationship & stakeholder management skills
- Sound media relationships and grasp of news
- Proven experience within listed environments and ideally also experience in investor relations management
- Sound experience in not only conceiving, but driving and delivering impactful communication strategies
- Strong reputation management experience
- Exceptional editing skills and attention to detail
- Down to earth, highly ethical, professional, can-do attitude
- Team orientated and highly collaborative approach
A competitive salary, bonus and exceptional benefits including generous employee equity program (requiring no financial outlay by employees) and multi-faceted health & wellbeing programs await the successful applicant.
For more information contact Jeremy Wrench email: [email protected]
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
Melbourne – Sydney - New York – Los Angeles - London – Chicago