We are looking for a Senior Account Director or Associate Director to join an exceptional and award-winning Corporate Affairs team with an excellent range of high-profile clients spanning many sectors including financial services, education, food and drink, tourism and property.
This is not your traditional corporate team. They provide strategic corporate solutions for clients, yet also pride themselves on the creativity which lies at the heart of all their campaigns. The team is made up of talented, curious and entrepreneurial people and the culture is fast-paced, vibrant and meritocratic, where people can go as far as they can, as quickly as they would like to. This is an environment where, crucially, niceness is valued equally to talent.
You have worked in an agency or in-house and have run corporate reputation and business-to-business communications campaigns both nationally and globally. You enjoy providing strategic counsel on complex and high profile issues to senior clients. In addition to crisis and issues experience, you have excellent media relations skills and digital and social capabilities. You also have experience of leading new business with support from senior colleagues.
You have led teams and are adept at developing, motivating and inspiring junior colleagues. You are passionate about how corporate reputations are built and protected. You may have worked in a role either within an in-house communications team, or in an agency environment with a focus on public affairs, corporate and B2B media relations and an understanding of stakeholder influence. You are confident with a proven track-record of providing strategic counsel on complex/high profile issues and are adept at spotting industry issues and understanding their business and reputational implications for your client.
You write well and know how to inform and influence target audiences - including clients - both directly and through new and traditional media. You also have people and project management experience and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines. You should also have an interest and understanding in the current affairs and the wider political, societal and cultural landscape.
- Strategic Communications and Counsel - The Associate Director is seen as the primary source of trusted strategic advice by the client
- Portfolio Management and Profitability- Client portfolios are managed in line with revenue and structural expectations and meet profitability targets and other appropriate KPIs.
- Digital Media- Serve as an ambassador of digital media for the agency
- Networking & New Business- New revenue streams are proactively identified through existing and new business opportunities and a proactive role is taken in developing and delivering responses to new business opportunities.
- Client Relationship Management- Strategic client relationship management that results in client retention and growth.
- Agency Role Model - The Associate Director actively and regularly represents the company at internal and external forums.
- Sector Specialisation & Knowledge- Sector specialisation attracts and retains blue chip brands.
- Quality Standards- A champion for attaining the highest possible professional standards.
- People & Team Development- Appropriate time is invested in the development of team members, coaching and mentoring them to become high performing individuals.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne
Executive Director, UK & Europe