Our client is one of the most talked about integrated independent agencies with gorgeous W1 offices (hybrid working), one of the most credible senior leadership teams in the industry and a dream client roster. The agency’s multi award-winning Corporate practice has a new opportunity for a Director with a sustainability lens.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced agency Director who wants to lead campaigns and advisory projects for high-profile brands with complex stakeholder challenges, help to shape the future of the wider team and, as an energetic collaborator, drive the development of the business. Someone who is a steady hand in advising C-level clients, but also versatile and easily able to pivot in dealing with complex situations and advising business leaders on mission critical issues.
The dream Director for this role will be able to demonstrate experience in leading campaigns which give national profile to organisations, in a way that positively impacts perceptions among multiple stakeholder groups. As sustainability is so high on the agenda in this agency and with most of the briefs that come in, passion for and knowledge of sustainability is going to be the piece that secures this role for the right person.
In terms of personality, this is a strong collegiate team who will benefit from a new leader with a sense of ambition, tenacity, enthusiasm, curiosity and fun to their work. Reporting into Head of Practice, you will bring an energy to the group that both thrives on success and loves being part of a team. A passion for leading teams, advising clients and delivering integrated campaigns for both existing clients and potential new business mandates will cement your position in this role.
Key requirements for this role:
- Proven track record at Director level or equivalent
- The ability to lead accounts, overseeing teams delivering project and retainer work
- Experience providing counsel to client contacts – from PR Managers to CEOs – with confidence, calmness and clarity
- Digital understanding: with experience in devising and selling in social/digital activations as part of a campaign to clients
- Highly organised: this person will be relied upon to run busy, integrated accounts and ensure the team are delivering effectively and efficiently
- A strong writer: skilled at writing client activity proposals, opinion pieces and new business proposals
- Brave thinking: someone who’s not afraid to try something new
- A team player: great interpersonal skills, and someone who brings a sense of fun to their work
- Great time management and ability to multi-task, and instilling this across the team
Please note that there is a wide salary bracket for this role to reflect the agency's openness in attracting the right person. The remuneration will reflect experience and very generous growth bonuses await the successful candidate.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne
Fill the form below to apply for this role: