This large agency provides a networked, integrated communications environment with its roots in authentic influence. The HQ is in London but the agency operates globally and stretches across various different practice areas from consumer to corporate.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a Creative Director to join the agency at senior level and to work centrally across the entire business. This could mean that client work / new business work could vary from Brand to Health, so a diverse range of interests, passions and experience is key for success in this position. Creativity in the earned media space is key for this role, so a PR agency background is advantageous although we will consider candidates from parallel agency backgrounds. The ability to work across other channels (paid, earned, social and owned) is desirable. The Creative Director will need to develop creative concepts for content and experiences that brings the agency campaigns to live, whilst understanding how to work with influencers and partners effectively.
Key skill requirements for this position are:
- Proven high level of creativity and a strong track record in translating ideas into new business conversation
- Able to exhibit knowledge and deep understanding of earned media and content marketing
- Ability to provide creative thinking / solutions to client challenges across the wider integrated piece
- A proven track record of pitching and winning new business
- A track record of growing existing clients by developing new and compelling concepts and campaigns
- High emotional intelligence and ability to inspire, lead and nurture talent across an agency setting
In addition you will be:
- Hungry for success, both culturally and commercially
- Someone who enjoys collaborating and working with a wide variety of stakeholders, clients and colleagues within complex matrix structures
- Client-facing and highly credible, both by reputation and from first contact
- Creatively inspiring, providing example to the broader business through example and systematic training
What we’ll offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefits package (gym discount)
- In house cafe, pension, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme
- Free breakfast every day
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Great offices in the centre of London, perfect for work and fun outside of work
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne
General Manager, UK & Europe