Are you currently operating at Associate or Senior Associate Director level in a PR agency and looking to step up but into a more creative role? Then this could be the opportunity for you.
We are looking to find a Creative Director for one of our favourite Top 20 PR agencies. This agency offers a fully flexible working model, an inspirational London office and highly credible, industry leading senior team. This is a growth hire as the agency within the corporate offer, so we invite applications from all creative pr (earned) creative directors or associate directors with experience in the corporate space.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a Creative Director to join the agency at senior level and to work centrally across an entire raft of consumer and/or clients - the client set would depend on your own experence and ambitions. Creativity in the earned media space is key for this role, so a PR agency background is essential. The ability to work across other channels (paid, earned, social and owned) is desirable. The Creative Director will need to develop creative concepts for content and experiences that brings the agency campaigns to live, whilst understanding how to work with influencers and partners effectively.
Key skill requirements for this position are:
- Proven high level of creativity and a strong track record in translating ideas into new business conversation
- Able to exhibit knowledge and deep understanding of earned media and content marketing
- Ability to profile creative thinking / solutions to client challenges across the wider integrated piece
- A proven track record of pitching and winning new business
- A collaborative nature - this is an open, friendly, collegiate environment so your own open personality will naturally fit
- A track record of growing existing clients by developing new and compelling concepts and campaigns
- High emotional intelligence and ability to inspire, lead and nurture talent across an agency setting
In addition you will be:
- Hungry for success, both culturally and commercially
- Someone who enjoys collaborating and working with a wide variety of stakeholders, clients and colleagues within complex matrix structures
- Client-facing and highly credible, both by reputation and from first contact
- Creatively inspiring, providing example to the broader business through example and systematic training
What we’ll offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Career advancement and a high profile role
- In house cafe, pension, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme
- Free breakfast every day
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Great offices in the centre of London, perfect for work and fun outside of work
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne
Executive Director, UK & Europe