This one-of-a-kind organization is looking for a standout Deputy Director to join its Media Relations team! If you have deep communications experience and a desire to work with an agency like no other, this is the role for you! With millions of customers and a multi-billion dollar budget, this firm is the best place to make the next step in your career.
- Lead communications to develop rich content advancing the agency’s narrative on the organization’s activity
- Lead and enhance the agency’s rapid response function during breaking news and emergency scenarios
- Evaluate communications opportunities for senior business leaders while communicating the organization’s position on key topics
- Serve as senior spokesperson on a wide variety of topics while leading communications for the agency across various forms of media
- Manage, mentor, and develop junior and mid-level talent by identifying skills and repositioning roles as necessary to create a best-in-class media relations team
- Liaise with partners and affiliates to maintain a feedback loop on key issues
- 7-10 years of progressively responsible experience in media relations, public relations, corporate communications, or a related field
- 5 years of leadership experience with demonstrated excellence
- Proven experience working with multiple media outlets with demonstrated expertise in securing press across all mediums
- Successful experience working in a complex, political organization
- Ability to collaborate with executive partners to manage strategic direction while maintaining independence and objectivity
- Able to manage issues during off-hours - given the 24/7 nature of the agency’s operations.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme! For more information, email Nathalie at: [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia