We are looking for a full-time Digital Associate Director as a new addition to this Top 20 strategic communications agency's central hub, boosting the full agency's specialism in creating and implementing scalable, integrated communications programmes for organisations operating in complex and regulated environments.
In terms of culture, the agency offers clients a unique balance of mindset, capability and people. It has an approach that has built an incredible roster of clients that in turn have empowered the agency to grow rapidly whilst investing in new talent. This new role is for someone who is currently in an agency operating at Account Director, Associate or Senior Associate level within a digital team and whose ambition drives them to aspire to take a senior role that gives them responsibility for instilling a digital culture and mindset across a credible set of practice offers.
Being client facing, you will already have an impressive track record in terms of agency career and a nose for business development as you'd be supporting successful pitch teams, developing and pitching powerful digital strategies and activations that deliver against the brief and produce measurable outcome.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 6+ years’ experience of delivering paid social and search projects to an excellent level, on time and on budget; and a comprehensive understanding of the broader digital mix.
- Have a deep understanding of digital platforms and tools, and a persuasive ability to explain how it can be harnessed for a variety of industry sectors across paid, earned, owned and shared channels
- Have in-depth knowledge of best practice and native channel analytics across digital platforms, Google Ads, Google analytics and paid campaigns
- Have a track-record of delivering successful digital programmes beyond paid: influencer, organic, web and SEO
- Have an understanding of various strategic frameworks and analytical tools and an ability to develop actionable insights
- Have a minimum six years’ work experience within agency/consultancy or in-house role within a commercial or patient/professional group setting
- Have strong experience working alongside senior and/or new business teams in pitches
- Have confidence and gravitas to advise senior clients on complex challenges
- Experience leading and shaping effective campaigns or large-scale programme with demonstrable outcomes
- Have experience directly line managing and managing teams up to 6 people
- Have strong skills in financial management
Please note that digital experience at Account Director level or above in an agency environment is essential for this role. Note that there is flexibility on salary according to experience.
In return you can expect a great working environment, a world-class senior team, superb benefits including: free breakfast at in-house cafe/bar, gym discounts, pension, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and much more. This agency is consistently in The Sunday Times Best Company To Work For Top 100 - once you are inside, its clear to see why.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne
Executive Director, UK & Europe