An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to join a leading European investment/private equity firm as a Digital Communications Associate. If you're currently working in social/digital communications either at an agency across financial services clients, or in house and looking for that next step - this would be a great next career move.
The firm focuses on companies with the potential to create sustainable, long-term value through changing economic cycles and to date has raised more than €15 billion in capital commitments.
Culturally, it's a dynamic place staffed by talented, passionate people who genuinely enjoy what they do. The pandemic has proven that staff can perform well from home and the company are committed to maintaining this flexibility post pandemic. Benefits include a generous (discretionary) yearly bonus, pension and other perks.
The Role – Digital Communications Associate
In this role, you'll be responsible for enhancing the digital presence of the company with responsibilities including:
- Supporting the development of the digital media strategy across multiple office locations to ensure maximum impact
- Generating and manage digital media content and messaging to promote the firm’s activities
- Drafting/creating content for a wide range of audiences using multiple channels i.e, LinkedIn, Film, Blogs, Webcasts
- Managing the firms’ intranet and providing training and support to the wider business to optimise usage
- Third Party management such as Film vendors when required
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence. E: [email protected]
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne