This company is a well respected, world leader in the private equity space with a network of global offices and hundreds of billions committed globally. The company has been established for over 30 and is a diverse, team based environment led by an inspirational and highly experienced board of Managing Partners.
Due to an internal move, we are looking for a Digital Communications Associate to join the team and really “own” this area in London. If you have experience in financial services and digital/content, this would be a really great name to have on your CV!
The role is initially a 9-12 month contract but if the company feels the role is working and adding value there is every chance the position will go permanent. Equally, if you are someone who is just looking for a contract position then that’s perfectly fine as well.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of external websites
- Delivering written and visual content to support internal and external communications goals
- Identifying best practices and remedying any gaps or areas of improvement
- Managing the company’s social media presence
- Using analytics to report on the performance of digital assets and communications
- Available in 1 month – due to the urgent nature of this contract role, people with a 3 month notice unfortunately cannot be considered
- Experienced and interested in financial services
- 3 years plus experience in a digital environment
- Image manipulation and composition with Adobe Photoshop
- Website management with CMS (Sitecore & Umbraco)
- Email marketing (Campaign Monitor, SendGrid, etc)
- Salary is dependent on experience but approximately £45,000
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Pension is 8% of basic salary in addition to a matching contribution between 1-12% depending on the age and length of service
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free lunch
For more information on this exciting opportunity please Apply Now!