We are looking for a full-time Digital Director as a new addition to this Top 20 strategic communications agency's senior set, boosting the full agency's specialism in creating and implementing scalable, integrated communications programmes for organisations operating in complex and regulated environments.
In terms of culture, the agency offers clients a unique balance of mindset, capability and people. It has an approach that has built an incredible roster of clients that in turn have empowered the agency to grow rapidly whilst investing in new talent. This new role is for someone who is currently in an agency operating at Associate Director, Senior Associate or Director level within a digital team and whose ambition drives them to aspire to take a senior role that gives them responsibility for instilling a digital culture and mindset across a credible set of practice offers.
Your work to date will involve developing digital strategies, advising clients on digital acceleration and sharing innovation and creativity within the digital and tech space. Digital expertise through the lens of earned media space is key for this role, as is the ability to work across all channels - paid, earned, social and owned. You will need to be able to simultaneously develop cross channel content and social strategies and activation. You will also have your finger on the pulse and be aware of emerging trends and innovation, as well as having established connections with partners.
Being client facing, you will already have an impressive track record in terms of agency career and a nose for business development as you'd be supporting successful pitch teams, developing and pitching powerful digital strategies and activations that deliver against the brief and produce measurable outcome.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an exceptionally strong record of developing and delivering digital strategies to businesses across a broad range of sectors that have generated revenue growth
- Exhibit knowledge and deep understanding of digital and how it plays out within the earned, owned, paid and shared media
- Apply strategic thinking / solutions to client challenges across the business, be able to tailor ideas and pitches to different audiences and create routes to engagement that are relevant to the clients of the different practice areas
- Understand how to take digital to the market and "productise" the offering so that it is revenue generating
- Have a proven track record of pitching new business, selling digital strategies and campaigns that demonstrate an understanding of a client's objectives and challenges
- Grow existing clients by developing new and compelling strategies and campaigns that clients want to buy
- Proactively shape and lead the digital strategy process for new and existing briefs working with teams across the business
- Inspire, lead and help nurture digital talent within Engine MP and Engine Mischief, instilling good practise and developing appropriate training
Please note that digital experience at Associate Director level or above in an agency environment is essential for this role.
In return you can expect a great working environment, a world-class senior team, superb benefits including: free breakfast at in-house cafe/bar, gym discounts, pension, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and much more. This agency is consistently in The Sunday Times Best Company To Work For Top 100 - once you are inside, its clear to see why.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne
General Manager, UK & Europe