Are you a social media and health & wellness guru? Do you want to work with the most prestigious fashion, lifestyle, beauty & health and wellness brands? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
At this influential PR firm, you will collaborate with a fantastic team of individuals who you will lead to success. They are looking for an accomplished Senior Account Executive with a strong digital and social media background, who can expand upon the firm’s innovative and impressive work.
As a Digital Senior Account Executive, you will be continuously challenged and tasked with successfully leading and mentoring a team of experts. You will work with world-renowned clients providing the best content possible. The ideal candidate is a proven leader with excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills.
The Senior Account Executive Role:
- Working with online communities, building networks and contacts
- Developing social media strategy for multiple accounts, and being the main point of contact for clients
- Observing and utilizing current industry trends for the benefit of the firm and for clients
- Mentoring and motivating your team of highly-skilled individuals and creating an environment of success
The Ideal Senior Account Executive:
- A strong grounding in Beauty & Health PR, Digital and social media
- A proven leader, problem solver, and innovative thinker
- Ability to build strong, lasting relationships and act as a trusted advisor both internally and externally
- Using your extensive network to enhance relationships and achieve superb results
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information email Jacqueline Haranzo at [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Los Angeles – Chicago – London – Sydney – Melbourne