Are you looking to work for an organization rooted in an incredible mission and purpose? Are you a digital marketer with a strategic mindset and creative flair? If you answered yes, this opportunity could be for you!
An iconic non-profit is looking for their first ever Director of Acquisition and Growth. This organization is committed to creating a society in which every individual is provided with the academic, social and emotional skills needed to succeed.
Reporting directly into the Chief Marketing Officer, as Director of Acquisition and Growth, you will be responsible for building, leading and executing data-driven growth campaigns in partnership with the content, creative and brand marketing teams.
As Director of Acquisition & Growth, you will:
- Create, implement, and measure the success of a comprehensive marketing program Inject new and innovative concepts to the marketing process for potential clients
- Oversee and lead the execution of marketing programs and initiatives including, but not limited to: lead generation, SEO, SEM, PPC, social media, blogging, PR, email marketing and brand development
- Build strategic action plans as well as optimize paid media strategies that increase qualified site traffic, raise purchase consideration, and generate lift in brand awareness
- Create and develop integrated campaigns, go-to-market strategy, customer acquisition, content strategy and communications
The ideal candidate:
- Experience ideating successful growth campaigns and initiatives
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the conceptualization and execution of marketing initiatives relating to lead generation, SEO, PPC, social media, blogging, PR, email marketing, advertising, and branding Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking and deductive reasoning skills
- Experience communicating to senior executives, presenting ideas and a strategic vision
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize dozens of simultaneous projects and initiatives
- Highly creative, a strategic thinker and passionate about building advocacy
Click ‘Apply Now’to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested.
For more information, contact Gillian Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – London – Sydney – Melbourne