Do you want to further your career in business entertainment at one of the most renowned global entertainment marketing agencies? If you are a motivated and solution-oriented individual who is interested in pop culture and business, then this could be the role/company for you!
Our client is a market innovator, bridging the gap between celebrities/influencers and global brands, products and multinational corporations. They are looking for a seasoned expert who has extensive knowledge of pop culture to join them in their New York office in order to help them grow their already extraordinary business.
As the Director of Business Affairs, you will be responsible for negotiating partnerships and leading client communications, using your knowledge and skills to create the best experience possible. The ideal candidate is a proactive individual, with a background in business affairs, who has a desire to work with some of the world’s most prestigious brands.
The Director of Business Affairs Role:
- Provide guidance on and execute client brand strategies and translate client objectives into successful programs
- Formalize contracts associated with partnerships with brand clients
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Managing integrated client campaigns and enhancing relationships with clients
The ideal Director of Business Affairs:
- 6+ years of business affairs experience, working on deals involving brands and talent
- Finger on the pulse of current trends and influencers
- Understanding of legal issues relating to talent and influencers
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information email Carly Mednick at [email protected]