NEW LONDON - Director of Crisis + Issues
Brand new role in for an incredible agency client of ours based in the heart of London. They are looking to hire an established Associate Director or Director into their specialist division who focus on crisis + issues.
- Have successfully ran a team with a issues focused mindset ideally with an insight into the political world
- Agency experience is essential with a real passion for new business
- You will have an entrepreneur spirit and an understanding of the political space
- You have led teams and are adept at developing, motivating and inspiring junior colleagues
- In addition to crisis and issues experience, you have excellent media relations skills and digital and social capabilities.
- You should also have an interest and understanding in the current affairs and the wider political, societal and cultural landscape.
- You are confident with a proven track-record of providing strategic counsel on complex/high profile issues and are adept at spotting industry issues and understanding their business and reputational implications for your client.
Key Skills & Accountabilities
➢ Strategic Communications and Counsel - The Director is seen as the primary source of trusted strategic advice by the client and is responsible for ensuring that we are stretching the value we bring into new areas which reflect our open source ethos and way of working at all times to surprise and delight clients.
➢ Crisis - As a Director you will be expected to lead the team across all crisis + issues for clients
➢ Portfolio Management and Profitability- Client portfolios are managed in line with revenue and structural expectations and meet profitability targets and other appropriate KPIs.
➢ EXCO Responsibility- An active contribution is made to the successful running of the business by senior management level contribution
➢ Networking & New Business- New revenue streams are proactively identified through existing and new business opportunities and ownership and leadership is taken to develop and deliver responses to new business opportunities.
➢ Client Relationship Management- Strategic client relationship management results in client retention and growth. Client retention targets are proactively and strategically managed.
- Pension scheme
- Personal travel insurance
- Season ticket loans
- Holiday entitlement
- Sabbatical policy
- Free eye tests
- Gym memberships
- Free breakfast
- Free weekly social night
- Maternity return to work bonus
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Claire Wiseman to discuss in strictest confidence. E: [email protected]
Apply below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago — LA – London – Sydney – Melbourne