Come join this global, independent agency that’s been re-shaping communications and PR strategy for their clients for nearly 30 years. This role is perfect for a savvy, self-starter with prior experience in energy communications. If you enjoy building client relationships, possess excellent written and oral communication skills, and are excited to join one of the best teams in the business this role is for you!
- Working in concert with global teams for UK based head of energy
- Pitching and/or assisting in pitching to clients
- Managing media placements for clients using strong contacts across business and trade media
- Maintaining a sound knowledge of digital communications to successfully deliver integrated campaigns
- Supporting senior management while creating opportunities for junior staff to grow
- Four years of experience (energy communication preferred)
- Previous management experience
- Experience managing client relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A strong base of experience in digital communications
- Passion and/or experience in bringing new business
- Willingness to travel
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information, email Jenn Ruiz at: [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia, and Australasia.