Looking for autonomy and the chance to shape a division? This would be the ideal role for you.
Although every agency says they are integrated, this agency REALLY is with SEO, creative, analytics, social/digital specialisms as well as PR/communications. As a result, more than half the agency is made up of “non PR” people, with plenty of opportunity for cross working and potential for cross selling/client organic growth.
We always say this agency is the ideal home for someone who wants to end up as a Head of Brand rather than a Head of Comms, as you’ll expand your skillset and knowledge here.
The PR/comms division works with a broad and varied mix of brands across food and drink, travel, lifestyle, FMCG, consumer finance and retail with a number of recent big wins in the travel and lifestyle space.
Culturally, the PR/communications team is a lovely bunch of around 12 who all genuinely get on; with the whole agency being around 80 – so you have the best of both worlds. The agency also embraces flexible working and are happy to consider flexi hours/4 days a week.
The Role – Director/Head of PR
This role is to replace the Head of PR/Communications, who has moved on after a long stint with the company. If you’re a talented Associate Director looking for your next move or a Director craving more autonomy, this could be the ideal role for you.
- Management of a £1 million + client portfolio across PR & Social Media
- Overseeing the division of approximately 12 staff
- New business – leading on pitches and proposals
- Senior client counsel
- Solid social/digital skills, responsible for management of digital and social integration on key accounts, including influencer relations
- Ownership of budgets, staffing and servicing levels to ensure continued profitability and utilisation on accounts
In return, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday + 1 day a year for every full year worked (up to 30 days maximum)
- Company pension (3% employer, 3% employee after 3 months’ probation)
- Private Healthcare + Dental (after 3 months’ probation)
- Detailed personal development meetings and a continuous development model/generous training budget
To hear more about this opportunity and others we are recruiting for, please Apply Now!