Director of Communications – In House - Global Financial Services brand
Are you a PR/Communications professional with strong media relations experience? My client is a global financial organization looking for a Director of Communications. This person will report to the V.P., Communications to develop and execute strategic communications campaigns both internally and externally.
The Director of Communications role:
- Advise leadership on how to best message the brand story.
- Develop the strongest brand messaging to be used across platforms globally.
- Create content marketing strategies to effectively communicate thought leadership.
- Engage and build realtionships with financial and broader consumer media.
The ideal Director of Communications:
- B.A. with a strong academic record.
- 10+ years of communications experience within an agency or in-house.
- Strong media relations experience.
- Ability to provide strategic counsel/recommendations to senior leadership teams
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend.
For more information call Shabnam Singh at 312-476-9902 or email at [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne