One of the largest and most recognizable financial services companies worldwide is looking for an innovative and entrepreneurial Director of Communications to join their flourishing communications team. If you are a seasoned communications professional and seeking the opportunity to further your career at this preeminent financial services company, this could be the opportunity for you!
A trend-setter and leader in financial services, this company spans across four continents with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America. This company has established itself as one of the most trusted brands globally, known for delivering stability, expertise and innovation.
As the Director of Communications you will be responsible for directing employee-focused and external communications efforts to ensure the company's messages are delivered in accordance with company goals and policies. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with the ability to lead through collaboration and influence.
The Director of Communications role:
- Identifying company’s communication goals and delivering on them
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and forward planning
- Further developing and growing the communications program globally
- Ability to lead and direct team members and contribute to creating a successful environment
The ideal Director of Communications:
- Terrific knowledge and experience in the financial services PR space
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Organized and able to manage time effectively
- A strong leader with superb communication instincts and judgements
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Carly Mednick at 646-480-9279 or email: [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne