Are you passionate about PR and communications but also want to serve a larger purpose with your work? Do you have experience within the financial services or insurance industries? My client, a leader in its field, is seeking a seasoned PR expert to join them and continue to grow their financial wellness business.
As the Director of Communications for the financial wellness aspect of the business, you will report to the V.P. Brand Communications to develop and execute strategic communications campaigns powered by market intelligence and media insight that will help customers recognize the importance of financial health and how the brand can help them. The ideal candidate is a proven leader with excellent interpersonal, organizational and creative problem-solving skills that will work in an entrepreneurial part of the organization.
The Director of Communications role:
- Identify trends in the marketplace that can help support the company’s mission.
- Develop communications strategies that engage the customer.
- Create interest for the brand among key influencers, including the media.
- Work closely with the c-suite.
The ideal Director of Communications:
- B.A. with a strong academic record.
- 10+ years of communications experience within an agency or in-house.
- News judgement & media relations experience.
- Must have an executive presence being able to provide strategic counsel/recommendations to senior leadership teams
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend.
For more information call Shabnam Singh at 312-476-9902 or email at [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne