A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an elite and prestigious communications consultancy. If you are passionate about communications and want to be part of a high-profile firm, with an outstanding reputation, then this is the role and company for you.
Our client provides organizations with boardroom level, strategic communications advice - operating at the intersection of business, politics, and media. This firm has a fun, diverse, and collaborative environment that is a rewarding place for any leading specialist to continue their career. This rapidly growing communications agency with global clients is looking for an outstanding Director of Corporate Communications with the perfect mix of product communications to join their team.
As Director, you will be at the forefront of the organization, playing a vital part of their future success, while also being responsible for driving and managing a handful for key accounts for the agency. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and has the ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
As Director of Corporate Communications you will be:
- Driving communications execution around products/portfolios and corporate communications
- Working across internal specialists, including scientific experts, media, digital and creative
- Conceiving rewarding strategies that surpass client expectations
The ideal Director should possess:
- 8-10 years of experience in Healthcare/Product Communications
- Depth of understanding of the latest in health and integrated media trends
- Ability to work independently as well as motivate and manage teams
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Nathalie Cazeau at 646-847--7341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia
New York – - Chicago- LA - London – Sydney – Melbourne