**IN-HOUSE INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS OPPORTUNITY**
Do you live in the sunshine state of Florida (Miami specifically), and eager to collaborate with a caring team of communications professionals face-to-face daily?A brand-new DIRECTOR OF INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS role is available now with a leading healthcare provider.
Schedule update as of Oct. 7th, 2022: Corporate employees are able to work remotely on Monday's and Friday's (Remote working days are firm and unable to be adjusted). Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are in-office in Miami.
Wondering if you might be a fit?
- 10-12 years of experience is ideal - directly within internal communications.
- Proven leadership examples + a minimum of 3 official direct reports.
- Experience in a very large matrix environment (5,000 employees or more) is necessary.
- Strategic communications experience specifically aligned with uniting and establishing a company’s messaging with the goal of making all employees feel inspired and connected to culture, mission, and strategy is an absolute MUST!
- The ideal candidate possesses strong change management and collaboration skills who can build credibility and earn the trust of C-suite executives and counsel them on messaging, tone, content, cadence, etc. (specifically 3 very different voices - COO/CEO/CHRO).
...Still wondering if you might be a fit? Let's dive into culture...
- #1 on your list of requirements for a new company..."caring culture." Key word being C-A-R-I-N-G. This team cares about each other, and enjoy the on-site nature of their work and the mission behind the company (both professionally and personally).
- Creative, resourceful strategic thinkers who work well in a fast paced, results-driven environment will fit in best with this team. This role requires versatility, flexibility and adaptability to really lead internal comms strategies. A professional who pitches in, and rolls up their sleeves will be a brilliant fit! This is a "yes," culture (let's put our heads together to come up with a fantastic plan).
Ok, ok...still on the fence? Here we go, time for the facts.
- If you are an external communications pro, we love that, however, this role won't be ideal for you if that is solely your focus. Internal communications experience within executive comms/employee engagement is key. The ability to understand external communications and media relations is vital as this person will oversee an external and social team.
- Don't worry, the team is 20 deep - and all have each other's backs.
- 1st Project? 6-month road map for 2023 - All comms across all channels --> WRITING FOR EVERYONE!
- This Director will report directly to the VP, Employee Communications & Branding with a dotted line to EVP, and Chief Human Resources Officer.
- You will be using Sharepoint.
- While healthcare experience is ideal other adjacent industries will be considered.
If this sounds like you, **Apply and/or reach out to me directly at [email protected]**.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ link.
For any further information on this opportunity, please email [email protected] in the strictest confidence.
Please note: due to the high volume of applicants, if you have not heard from Capstone Hill Search, you have unfortunately not been selected for this role. We may be in touch in the future with other opportunities more relevant to you.
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across North America, UK & Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne