Do you live in the sunshine state of Florida ( specifically), and eager to collaborate with a caring team of communications professionals face-to-face daily?A brand-new role is available now with a leading healthcare provider.
- 10-12 years of experience is ideal - directly within communications.
- Experience in a large matrix environment ( ) is necessary.
- Strategic communications experience specifically aligned with uniting and establishing a company’s messaging with to culture, mission, and strategy is an absolute MUST!
- The ideal candidate possesses strong change management and collaboration skills who can build credibility and and counsel them on messaging, tone, content, cadence, etc. ( ).
- #1 on your list of requirements for a new company..."caring culture." Key word being This team cares about each other, and enjoy the on-site nature of their work and the mission behind the company (both professionally and personally).
- who work well in a fast paced, results-driven environment will fit in best with this team. This role requires to really lead internal comms strategies. A professional who pitches in, and rolls up their sleeves will be a brilliant fit! (let's put our heads together to come up with a fantastic plan).
- If you are an external communications pro, we love that, however, this role won't be ideal for you if that is solely your focus. experience within is key. The ability to external communications and media relations is vital as this person will oversee an external and social team.
- Don't worry, the team is 20 deep - and all have each other's backs.
- 6-month road map for 2023 - All comms across all channels --> WRITING FOR EVERYONE!
- This Director will with a dotted line to EVP, and Chief Human Resources Officer.
- You will be using .
- While healthcare experience is ideal other adjacent industries will be considered.
If this sounds like you, ****.