We are looking for an energetic and influential PR Director to join one of the most celebrated Public Affairs teams in the industry. This is an award-winning agency that has consistently achieved strong year-on-year growth. If you are someone who wants to help shape the future of an established and successful practice within an award-winning fully integrated wider agency group, then this could be the dream career move.
This is a key role, working with the MD to help to set the direction of the function as well as helping to manage and motivate a 20-strong team, leading client work and new business delivery. This pivotal role will require you to provide counsel across all industry sectors, to establish new connections and develop existing clients.
We’re looking for a strong strategic mindset, exemplary understanding of public affairs and the communication challenges its clients face, and a proven track record of being able to play a leading part in growth. Additionally, and particularly key for this environment, we are looking for someone who is not only a natural-born communicator but who also has collaboration in their DNA - this is an outstanding senior team who collaborate across all practices and as a result, win and deliver consistently award-winning work. If you are an energetic, natural extravert who values outstanding delivery this will be the role and team for you.
We are looking for someone with agency experience who can shape and steer public affairs strategies, helping to ensure the team continues to grow, innovate and excel in its client work
- Act as an integral part of clients’ strategic advisory team to provide senior counsel and strategy input
- Help manage a portfolio of clients, ensuring excellent service delivery and high levels of client satisfaction
- Play a key role in new business growth, including prospecting, responding to briefs and growing existing clients
- Support the Public Affairs leadership team in ensuring overall quality, client retention and delivery of budgeted results and profitability targets
- Maintain networks across politics, policy and business that enable you to stay abreast of trends and macro developments
- Help with the overall development of the team, resource planning, allocation, recruitment, staff welfare and performance issues; nurture the team, provide guidance and counsel to ensure team retention
- Be an ambassador for Public Affairs within MHP, Engine, client inter-agency teams and the wider industry
In return, you will have a great working environment and fantastic benefits to match.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Tamara Benjamin to discuss in strictest confidence. E: [email protected]
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne