Do you want to further your career in publishing at a globally recognized financial media group? If you are an innovative and ambitious individual with a mind for publishing and a passion for finance, then this could be the role for you!
As a global leader in financial news, our client looking for a seasoned writer to join them in their New York office and continue to grow their already extraordinary business. Our client values thoughtful insight and is focused on pursuing accuracy and innovation and therefore is looking for a motivated individual interested in upholding these standards.
As an Editor, you will be an essential part of the organization, using your writing and organization skills to create the best experience possible. The ideal candidate is motivated and has outstanding interpersonal skills.
The Editor Role:
- Identifying communications goals and delivering on them
- Developing this already pioneering company, as well as helping outperform previous results
- Will create, edit, and commission relevant, well-packaged content covering diverse subjects
- Top tier media outreach
The Ideal Editor:
- Currently working in a corporate, PR, or editorial environment
- Experience of content including video, podcasts, Powerpoints, Excels, and webinars
- Terrific knowledge and experience in the financial services and private equity
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Nathalie Cazeau on +1-646-847-7341 or email [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne